Sunday was a very relaxing day at home. I went to church, and watched some tv, but nothing too incredibly special.
Yesterday was a great day because I had no class! I had breakfast with Abby and it was great to catch up on all things life with her. Then I had a glorious trip to wally world with Natalie. After a nutritious lunch I headed to Raleigh to pick Rachel up from the airport. On our way back we stopped at Southpoint and got yummy apples :)
Once arriving back at school I took a quick nap and then headed to Margarita Monday at Monterreys with Brandy and Sara. Brandy was asked out on a date by our waiter and the funniest part was that the entire interaction was in spanish! HAAAA. Brandy did a great job keeping her composure though... proud of her!
We then had an induction ceremony for an honors society where I saw more people that I thoroughly enjoy including one of my pre-school teachers!! Afterward Tennis House took a trip to the gym. After some time on the treadmill I may have accidentally dropped the exercise ball on Natalie's face. SO SORRY NAT! I'm incredibly thankful that she didn't wake up with a black and blue eye this morning.
All of yesterday was wonderful because I spent it with my favorite people. I hope the days keep happening like that :)
LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment