Sticking to my goal of creating a life I love to live:
This morning I blared happy music as I was getting ready for work and sang all the way to school.
After school I had a relaxing snack and some tv time before I headed to the gym.
I enjoyed working out and just de-stressing from the day. (Well enjoyed might be a stretch.. I rarely ENJOY the gym) but it was good that I got there.
After working out I had a PB&J and finished my DC from snack :)
Since then I have been looking at school stuff and organizing life.
BIGGEST thing of today: I registered for Zumba at the community center in Garner! So for the next 6 weeks I will be doing Zumba on Monday nights from 6-7! YAY
I also found a UMC church in Garner I am going to try out on Sunday :)They seem to have a lot of things I am looking for in a church.
OH and I am currently watching UNC basketball.
I think I am about to climb into bed however and fall asleep with a book.
This post has no real point, but I am just trying to document my journey as I work to create a life I love to live :)
No comments:
Post a Comment