1. Spain. A two week adventure with my wonderful friend Brandy in the amazing country of Spain. We went to Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, and Granada. We traveled all around the country by ourselves and had an awesome and successful trip!
2. Only taking 8 hours of courses in the spring at Elon. This is on my top 10 list because it allowed me to have so much fun during my spring semester at Elon. Lots of quality time with my roomies and the people I love.
3. Spring Break Cruise to the Bahamas. Brandy, Natalie, Iris, Patty and I headed to Jacksonville Florida to embark on a cruise to the bahamas. This was SO. MUCH. FUN. All 5 of us crammed into one little cruise room and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was the perfect senior spring break.
4. My first legit food fight. We had weekly dinners at the house (Brandy Natalie, Iris and I). One night we were finishing our desserts when one thing led to another and we were all throwing cool whip at each other. We found it ALL over the house and all over ourselves! So fun
5. Seeing Wicked in during with the roommates. Some very precious G3 girls bought the three of us tickets to see Wicked for graduation. So one evening we dressed up and headed to Durham. We had dinner, saw the show, and went backstage. SUCH a good memory.
6. Graduation from the one and only Elon University. May 22, 2010. I walked across the stage and received my degree in Elementary Education. A happy and joyful day, celebrated with lots of family and friends.
7. The Elks swim team got third place at the Greensboro City Championship Meet. After a season with many ups and downs, it ended by edging our biggest rivals out for third place in the city! It was one of the most exciting moments and I will never forget the way I felt that day!
8. Getting a Job and moving to Raleigh. YAYYY I got a job! I was thrilled to get a job in the area I wanted, teaching the grade that I ideally wanted to teach. I moved into a one bedroom apartment and embarked on the journey of my first year of teaching.
9. Lisa's Wedding. October 2, 2010 my very dear friend Lisa married an amazing young man named Austin. This was a highlight as I was able to stand beside her during one of the biggest moments of her life thus far. Her wedding drew a huge group of wonderful friends, and the entire weekend was full of celebration.
10. New York City. My grandmother took my Mom, Aunt and I to New York City for 4 days after Christmas and before NYE. While we were there we saw the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Lion King, went backstage at Radio City Music Hall, Viewed the city from Top of the Rock, Saw the King Tut exhibit, ate delicious food and so much more. It was such a gift, and a trip I will always remember.
NYC
As I wrote this post I realized how blessed I am and all in all what a wonderful year 2010 was. Here's to the top 11 of 2011 being just as wonderful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment