Friday, January 8, 2010

Big 72 Hours Ahead

So I have a huge 72 hours ahead of me and I can't focus AT ALL!

7:00 pm (Today) - meeting with a family about a potential job for the spring
7:30 am (Saturday)- PRAXIS (Teacher Certification Test for any non teachers out there)
1:00 PM (Sunday)- leave for SPAIN

What should I be doing right now?
-packing
-studying
-laundry
-cleaning
-figuring out converters/adapters (this stresses me out btw)

What am I doing?
-Well I spent some time assembling my new flip camera which I am most excited about. And since then I have done nothing. I can't think straight. I get so anxious about things sometimes that it stops me from being productive. My roommate is sitting on the couch reading a book for pleasure just as calm as can be. She is taking the Praxis tomorrow and is also going to Spain with me on Sunday. I need to learn some things from her.

I figured since I wasn't getting anything else productive done that I would jot down some thoughts on here about the upcoming events. The next couple of days really are exciting so I am going to try to view them in that way. If I pass the Praxis then I will be all but ready for a teaching license! I'm going to be a teacher soon... how crazy is that? Then I am leaving on Sunday for 10 days in Spain including stops in Madrid, Seville, Granada and Barcelona.... Just for fun!!

What a good life I have.
I now have 52 minutes until my next scheduled thing of the day... maybe I can get something done?!

Note: One annoying thing that happened today that I most take a second to record... my hairdryer decided to stop working on me!! Clarification, it works, but it only blows cold air. I can tell you from experience that drying your hair with cold air is a pain in the butt because it takes FOREVER. Luckily my roommate woke up and saved me by providing me with her hairdryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment