August 1-2 Visiting MeMommy in TN. Good quality time with the family :)
August 5- Wet N Wild with the swim team! Not sure how many kids will come, but I know the coaches are all going and we will have a great time being reunited!
August 7-8 BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS! 8/8 is my 21st birthday! YAY Not exactly sure what the plans are yet, because lots of people are going to be gone. I'm thinking maybe celebrating with rooms and jones on the night of the 7th leading up till my birthday. Then on the 8th hopefully seeing as many of my HP Loves as possible. YAY for birthdays.
August 12- August Babies Birthday Celebration at Elon. There are 3 of us celebrating birthdays in August that are all on HS. Walt, Nat and I are all celebrating birthdays between the 8th and the 15th. We go on strict contract beginning the 14th, so we are all going to get together to celebrate on the 12th! YAY for Head Staff reunion!
August 14-August 21 Head Staff Training Begins!!!!!!!!! We got out second HS mailing today and the feeling inside of me right now is amazing. I am so excited to be reunited with these people. Megan, Suzanne, Clay, Emily, Nat, Erika, Brandon, Steve, Stacey, Caitlyn, Sean, Shea, Walt, Becca, Christina and Peter. 16 fabulous peoplem, with more energy than I have ever found in one group of people. This will be one straight week of pure CRAZINESS. It will be one of the most tiring weeks, but also one of the best.
August 22- Orientation Leaders (OL's) ARRIVE! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO :)
August 22-27 OL Training! One AWESOME week with over 100 great great people. I will be leading WEST AREA with Nat! YEAAAA. I lived in West Area my freshman, and sophomore years, then I was an OL in West Area last year, and now I'm a HSer in West! WEST=LOVE.
Best Area- I'm not even biased :)
August 28- MOVE IN DAY 2009!!! 1,300 Freshman will move in to our campus and join our family :)
August 28-31 New Student Orientation! My OL's will go out and "orient" these new students to our school! Lots of fun things throughout such as the pep rally, Carbon Leaf Concert, Catch the Fire, Extravaganza, Etc :)
August 31- Student Teaching Orientation! (Sad that I have to miss some time with my NSO family, but it will be exciting to begin talking about the logistics of student teaching!)
September 1- (I know.. it's not in August) STUDENT TEACHING BEGINS! Let's talk about crazy. I can not fathom jumping from 2 weeks of orientation, and going straight into Student Teaching. I know for a fact I won't have my voice. So it will be great introducing myself to the second graders with no voice :) Oh well!
Well doesn't that sound like one awesome month!? I love my life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment