Is my relationship with God my number one priority?
What IS my number one priority?
What are my motives behind loving other people?
What relationships do I place too much pressure on?
What or who am I turning into Gods?
Is my relationship with myself healthy?
Am I ambitious in the negative kinds of ways?
Why do I always have to be busy?
Do I live only to glorify myself?
Where do my insecurities come from?
Why isn't God healing me the way I ask?
What good could come from the pain I feel?
In what areas of my life does God want to bring redemption?
What makes me worthy of love from others?
Why do I feel inadequate?
How is God so forgiving after my continuous failures?
What do I really have to complain about?
How wrapped up am I in myself and worldly things?
Where do my struggles originate from?
Why am I so blessed and others aren't?
Why am I using quick fixes to problems that God could heal?
Do I underestimate the power of God?
Am I ready to have God fully reign in my life?
Tonight our intern Lizzie spoke at IV. Her talk, coupled with some amazing worship brought me to all of the questions above. My goal over the next couple of weeks is to tackle these questions as I more intimately pursue a honest and authentic relationship with my God.
No comments:
Post a Comment