Here is my official warning, if you don't want to know the facts and figures about the time left here at Elon... stop reading (or rather skip the next 4 lines)
Time till Graduation (May 22, 2010)
56,160 Minutes
936 Hours
39 Days
6 Weeks (Counting This One)
5 Weekends (6 if you count graduation weekend)
This reality hit me tonight as I sat with Natalie and we realized we only have three weekends left together. My stomach literally flipped upside down a couple of times as this reality began to sink in, or flip in, whichever way you look at it.
That is not a lot of time. I'm trying to not let the fear of running out of time ruin my moments.
The moments are what mean so much. Sitting in church Thursday night holding tightly onto my roommates as we cried together. Kayaking on the lake on Saturday. Margarita Monday this evening filled with joyous laughs and honest conversations. Talking until 12:30 am when you are getting up for class at 7.
My goal for every day is going to be to see past the stresses of life (papers, projects, meetings, etc) and look for the moments that I'm going to remember.
These are the moments that matter, with the people that matter. To my people...you mean the world to me. I'm looking forward to every last moment we have together before we each begin our new adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment