Many things happened today that are basically unrelated, and in the grand scheme of things relatively unimportant but I'm going to document anyway.
The day began with my stomach in knots. My first trip to the gynecologist would begin my day. Welcome to the adult world! That's all I'm going to say about that.
I then spent some time in conversation with my friend Kyle were I proceeded to tell him that my gynecologist appointment had gone well. This is hilarious because one random day he was looking through one of my roommates phone and saw a text saying I had scheduled an appointment there. He was mortified. I thought it would be funny to say something to him after my appointment just for a good laugh. I have to take a moment to say that this is not something I would do with any random boy.. but if you knew Kyle you would understand. Nothing phases him. We had lunch and the gynecologist was openly discussed. Weird? Nahh. Hilarious. Normal.
After that lovely lunch I went to class where I got outwardly frustrated with a professor and told her so. If you know me, then you know this is highly out of character for me. That is how angry she made me. So I left feeling flustered, and tense. Thanks for that. (True Thanks to Natalie for rubbing my back later to help decrease some of the tension in my shoulders)
I quickly rushed to my 3:30 meeting with a guy who I am currently praising the Lord for. He told me that this massive project I have looming over my head will basically be completed by HIM if I just get all the materials to him! GREAT NEWS! Now I just need to bug all the fellows to get their stuff to me. Then we will be good to go :)
Dinner time came around and we had house dinner. Natalie cooked Tacos :) yumm. We had strawberry shortcake for dessert. Well one thing led to another and four 21/22 year old girls were food fighting with cool whip. We are still finding cool whip remains in various places of the house but it was totally worth it. We were genuinely laughing together. Soaking up these precious moments we have before graduation.
We then had a lovely little pow-wow with two sophomores who are going to London like we did. We reminisced and gave advice, and just had fun being together.
I then found out Greg and his girlfriend broke up. She dumped him. His little heart was broken. I could hear him holding the tears back as he told me. His texts to me throughout the evening just made me sad. I know he is in so much pain. I want to be able to look at him and say "Greg... you are 16. It is going to be fine." But I know to him the pain is so real. I just received a text they are kind of dating again on a "trial basis" whatever that means. I just hope he is happy. I love that boy.
Okay well that's all.
Tomorrow I have
8-Class
9:45- Meeting
10:45- Presentation
1:00- Meeting
2:00- Meeting
5:00- Dinner with a friend
6:00- Birthday Dinner
9:00- Greys
10:00 Thursday Night Worship
Then it will be FRIDAY! Then the WEEKEND! Whew.
Then next week which is going to kick my butt. Great :)
No comments:
Post a Comment