"Even though we're all changing and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point were we're not all still friends."
I'm feeling blessed to say I have some people in my life that this quote is applicable to. Things in my world are changing right now in big ways. 52 days from now I will be graduating from college. There I said it. The "G" word. GRADUATING. Ready or not here it comes. BUT, there are some things that amidst all the change will remain constant. Those things are my friends. Not my surface level friends or acquaintances, but my deep, honest friendships.
At the end of an evening full of tears of fear of the future... i'm stopping to be thankful for the blessings I have in each of these dear friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment